Saturday 19 October 2013

Paris!!



Although one of the most beautiful cities I visited, Paris was also one of the scariest.
The inner city of Paris is amazing and it is obvious why it's such a romantic city (even if you do get attacked in the street) however, once we visited the outer city thats not a tourist hotspot we were shocked at how different it was!
Lucky for us, we did a Contiki tour through Paris, which meant we got to see all the amazing landmarks Paris has to offer, without waiting in any annoying lines. The Eiffel Tour was AMAZING!! I never expected to see such an amazing structure in my life, and to be able to climb it at night time was  absolutely awesome! The view that you get from the very top is insane! You can basically see the whole of Paris.
Although the Eiffel Tour was the main highlight for me, we also saw the Arc De Triomphe and paid a visit to the Louvre. The Louvre was truly incredible, although I honestly don't understand what the fuss is about the Mona Lisa. But it was good to see it anyway.
I did find it quite funny seeing all the warnings about pickpocketers around the Eiffel Tour, I have never seen those kinds of signs in Australia so watching all the videos and pictures about it was surprisingly entertaining!!



Brittany May

No comments:

Post a Comment