Saturday 19 October 2013

London!!

LONDON!! Where do I even start? 
I had always dreamed of going to London and fantasised about seeing all those beautiful old buildings and about how amazing it would be, and it certainly did not disappoint. 
In Australia we don't really have any buildings older then the 1900's, everything is a modern type of beautiful. But going to London, where everywhere you look there are buildings hundreds of years old! Saying its a little different is a complete understatement!
Of course while we were there we did all the touristy things like London Tour, London Eye, Big Ben and watching the changing of the guard, all of which were amazing! However for me, it was seeing all the little things on the street is what really made the experience fantastic. The double decker buses, the Taxi's, the red phone booths in the middle of the street! I think I looked like a complete idiot taking multiple photos of the streets and getting excited over such normal things. 
While we were there, we also took a bus to Stonehenge and Bath. And oh my gosh! How those stones got to be that way I will never know!
In my opinion, Bath was like a fantasy city, it seemed like a place that I thought only existed in movies or fairytales. I defiantly want to go back there one day!

 
And of course there was m&m's World!! The only place I know of that's happier then Disneyland! There was so many m&m's! and of course I couldn't go home without a few little souvenirs! And to make things even better, I got a free towel!! :)



Brittany May

No comments:

Post a Comment