Saturday 19 October 2013

European Adventure :)

As I was sitting here pondering what I wanted my first blog post to be, I wondered 'what is something interesting that has happened in my life recently?' Then I remember that I just got home from travelling around Europe! Duh Brittany!



And what better way to show a European adventure then with a photo of one of the most amazing landmarks I have ever seen!
As I'm actually from Australia, a trip around the world takes a lot of planning, money and time. And for an 18 year old, a lot of patience.
After the gruesome 21 hour plane flight, our adventure started in London and went through 12 different countries and 20 different cities/islands! All this in only 10 weeks! Not a bad effort. 
Over the next few days Ill probably write something about every country I visited and outline my favourite/least favourite parts. As i write this its actually starting to sink in that i was lucky enough to experience all these amazing places so early in my life. :)





Brittany May

No comments:

Post a Comment